A post by any other name would smell as Tweet
Originally posted 2014-12-30 10:38:42. Republished by Blog Post Promoter
Having said that, here are some of the fragrant little nothings from all over been told by the little birdy, and which I’ve passed along via Twitter @roncoleman in the last week or so:
- @MegLG: via Media Law Prof Blog: IP and Social Networks http://ow.ly/GRq4
- @sivavaid RT @artbrodsky: Woman recording birthday party at theatre gets jail time. http://bit.ly/6mkHnp Hooray for Hollywood.
- @TrademarkBlog Should There Be Punishment For Bogus ‘Pre-Settlement’ Letters? | Techdirt http://bit.ly/57eMOW
- @future_of_music More Research To Back The Notion That Streaming Kills Piracy : http://bit.ly/6lO6lH
- @citmedialaw New post: ADA Online: Is a Website a “Place of Public Accommodation”? http://bit.ly/8ApByj
Read those and get back to me.