Having said that, here are some of the fragrant little nothings from all over been told by the little birdy, and which I’ve passed along via Twitter @roncoleman in the last week or so:
- @MegLG: via Media Law Prof Blog: IP and Social Networks http://ow.ly/GRq4
- @sivavaid RT @artbrodsky: Woman recording birthday party at theatre gets jail time. http://bit.ly/6mkHnp Hooray for Hollywood.
- @TrademarkBlog Should There Be Punishment For Bogus ‘Pre-Settlement’ Letters? | Techdirt http://bit.ly/57eMOW
- @future_of_music More Research To Back The Notion That Streaming Kills Piracy : http://bit.ly/6lO6lH
- @citmedialaw New post: ADA Online: Is a Website a “Place of Public Accommodation”? http://bit.ly/8ApByj
Read those and get back to me.