Conoce a los bloggers – INTA Barcelona 2017
Yes, yes, yes!
The trademark bloggers are back and we’re doing it Iberian-style! If you’re going to Barcelona for INTA 2017, you must needs RSVP and actually physically attend MEET THE BLOGGERS — not merely perhaps, but now definitely officially unofficially recognized as the best non-INTA event ever devised by mankind for purposes of events taking place at the same time and place as the INTA annual meeting.
Lucky MTB XIII will be held on Monday, May 22nd, 7:30 – 9:30 PM, at Xup Xup (“shoop shoop”) in Barcelona (map). Come and meet some of the best trademark attorneys in the world, and while you’re at it say hello to the sponsors of this year’s event:
- Pamela “Queen of the Kegglers” Chestek, maven-lady of Property, intangible
- Carl “The Rock” Oppedahl, he of the Ant-Like Persistence blog and charming host of the E-Trademarks and Madrid-L listservs
- Erik “Nice Guy” Pelton, counsel of record to the world and author of the IPelton blog
- Marc “Marc Randazza” Randazza and public nuisance via The Legal Satyricon and Popehat
- Marty “The Trademark Lawyer” Schwimmer, definitively blogging at The Trademark Blog since 1946
- John “Handlebar” Welch, keeping tabs on the TTAB at the TTABlog
- LIKELIHOOD OF CONFUSION®
To RSVP, please click here. Carl’s perpetual motion machine will mail you a nice badge ribbon which you can attach to your badge. The ribbon will be your entrance ticket to the reception and, you may be confident, the portals to whatever else your heart will desire in those golden Latin spring evenings to come.
Wear that ribbon proudly, amigos, for on your return, you will never forget — when you hear the word “Barcelona” — the ribbons’ silky sheen… the staccato click of the castañuelas … the Value Added Tax.
Live the impossible dream, if only for unos pocos días! Live it by registering for and attending Meet the Bloggers XIII.
¡Sí es posible!