Cream of tweets
Yes, it’s time again for filler my hand-picked selection of the last few weeks’ topical Twitter traffic transmitted via @roncoleman.com. Click these links and you’ll be every bit up to speed on all there is to know:
- RT @RogerBora: Domainers indignant over UDRP panelist’s comments concerning domain name asking price
- RT @internetcases: Trademark holder not entitled to domain name registered years before
- RT @benrothke: UK Judge tears up software license disclaimer of ‘warranty of fitness for a particular purpose’
- RT @IPEnforcement: 9th Cir. finds jurisdiction <– passive website where “willful infringement of resident’s rights”
- DuetsBlog: Managing The #Legal Risk of “Verbing Up”
That is all! Please send the transcript expedited.