It’s time, with the crisp all in the air, to take a look back at the endless summer that wasn’t (wasn’t so endless) — topical tweets via @roncoleman:
- Web investigations put off-limits to Social Security claims judges – Washington Times: via @washtimes
- RT @TTABlog: Meet the Bloggers VIII – Photos
- RT @IPWatchdog: It’s Pronounced Foo Koo. Is the ‘FUKU’ trademark scandalous? – by @HutchensLaw
- RT @ericgardner: Village People songwriter Victor Willis wins BIG case over copyright termination of ‘YMCA’
- Cited by panelist Stacey King: LIKELIHOOD OF CONFUSION® | Louis Louis #INTADC
- LIKELIHOOD OF CONFUSION®: Oft cited, seldom invited!
- Forward, #INTA the past! | LIKELIHOOD OF CONFUSION® #INTADC
- RT @techdirt: Perfect 10 Case Against Google Dismissed (With Prejudice) After Court Asks Perfect 10 To Open Its Books
- Getting your brand into the dictionary is good? Sure! says @mashable. Well… | LIKELIHOOD OF CONFUSION®
- Copyright Claims Dismissed Against Facebook Movie & Book: Unoriginal Expression, Phrases Not Protected @JDSupra
- Blog Post The Dangerous Meme That Won’t Go Away: Using Copyright Assignments to Suppress Unwanted Content
- NJ high court: Internet #defamation and “presumed damage” doctrine “perfect together” (NJLJ – sub. req.)
- RT @CColmanLaw: Some thoughts on @OsterbergEric‘s post “Good News For Brand Owners Seeking Injunctions“:
- RT @EFF: Authors Guild suit over Google Book Search threatens powerful tool for librarians.| Now you do self-parody?
- Open Wide and Say Ahh: Probing Brand Name & Trademark Pronunciation | by @WinthropMPLS (via@IPLawAlerts)
- RT @juliepsamuels: Fighting piracy is a giant game of whack-a-mole. Scary new laws are not the answer.
- RT @abaipl: MPAA “embedding is infringement” theory rejected by court | Ars Technica | Duh. But huge, no?
- Beastie Boys v Monster via @trademarkblog
There’s a lot going on out there! Hope you had a great summer.