A little topical tweeting music from the last few weeks via @roncoleman:
- @VBalasubramani: State of Israel buys @Israel Twitter acct from Isr. Melendez (porn pdxr) | Hope they autoclave it
- @tamerabennett: LEGO brand lost appeal to protect shape of brick as a trademark in EU.
- @TTABlog: Are “FIRESIDE GLOW” and “FIRESIDE WARMTH” confusingly similar for air fresheners? | One “yes” vote.
- @twitting_lawyer: On Google and the Law: The Scrutiny Continues
- @CopyrightLaw: ACTA Text Leaks: U.S. Concedes on secondary liability, wants to go beyond DMCA on digital locks
- @ericgoldman: Anti-Righthaven litigation metasites: Righthaven Lawsuits & Righthaven Victims
- @TrademarkBlog: Ruling a Possible Boon to â€˜Copyright-Trollâ€™ Suits | Copyright now a “universal jurisdiction” law
- @suffolkmedialaw: The Problem with Anonymous Bloggers and Columnists | Des Moines Register
You could do worse than to check these out.
And away we go!