Here are last week’s too, too topical tweets shared with my slavish devotees via @roncoleman:
- RT @TrademarkBlog Ralph Lauren Apologizes For Image Of Emaciated Model: “We Are Responsible” (UPDATE)http://bit.ly/4te40O
- RT @gfiremark Why every writing team should have a written collaboration agreement. (part 3 of 3) http://is.gd/4ibHF
- RT @walterolson World turned upside down: Daily Kos is making sense on FTC blogger regs http://is.gd/4jFkw My take:http://is.gd/4jmYR
- RT @internetcases: MySpace posting wasn’t improper character evidence at murder trial: http://is.gd/4lb0o
- RT @MegLG: Mary Kay Suing Another Product Liquidatorhttp://ow.ly/uGhD Ah the old “diversion” game — http://bit.ly/2LnnC3
- RT @ericgoldman Blog Post: Q3 2009 Quick Links, Part 3http://bit.ly/4rVLmu
- RT @ScottGreenfield: New Post: Blogging Is Alive, And Aggravatinghttp://bit.ly/2wIXZp – Wow. Scott gets it, folks.
That should feather your nest!