It’s going to be a Who’s Who of trademark bloggery! Here’s a sample of those intrepid secondary-meaners besides your hosts (see infra) who have blogged about the upcoming Meet the Bloggers extravaganza in Boston, beginning at 8pm this coming Monday night at Lucky’s Lounge, 355 Congress Street:
- Seattle TM Lawyer: ”It just keeps getting bigger and bigger. And better and better.”
- Herrera on Cigar Law: ”As a trademark blogger, I hereby invite you to meet me. Of course, the other bloggers are much more interesting.”
- Blawg Review: ”Like everyone else invited, I’m just happy to have this chance to meet the bloggers at INTA’s Annual Meeting again this year. Wouldn’t miss it for the world.”
- Lawkipedia: ”These guys and girls know how to party! Like everyone else invited, I’m just happy to have this chance to meet the bloggers at INTA’s Annual Meeting again this year. Wouldn’t miss it for the world.” (Hm.)
- Visae Patentes: ”On that occasion, a group of IP bloggers will meet at Lucky’s Lounge, 355 Congress Street, Boston on Monday, May 24th, from 8pm til late.” (That also sound familiar, actually.)
- Nils Montan: ”IP Conferences Suck.”
OK, I see where this is going. See you in Boston, right?
UPDATE: Duets Blog: ”Basically, I’m confident that the highlight of the INTA annual meeting (that has been observed to require an overhaul, to put it mildly) will be the unsponsored, unendorsed, and unaffiliated, yet real, official, and authentic ”Meet the Bloggers” or “BlogFest” event.”
Again: This scholarly event is just a few blocks from the convention center. Check the map at the website here.The hosts of Meet the Bloggers VI are John Welch, the TTABlogger, are Marty Schwimmer of the Trademark Blog, Pamela Chestek of Property, intangible and LIKELIHOOD OF CONFUSION®.
As Welch explains, Lucky’s is a little difficult to find, because it has no sign outside. But the convention center is a few blocks away, he says, and the joint is smack in the corner of Congress Street and A Street, a few steps to the entrance doorway shown in the photo above. The way that guy knocks ‘em back I’d take his word on this one.