Here are some topical highlights of the wisdom I have distributed in the last month or so to the madding crowd following me down my street via Twitter @roncoleman:
- @ericgoldman: SEO/web design consultant faces TM liability for “copycat” e-commerce site
- @collenip: The Supreme Court deadlocked 4 to 4 in Omega v. Costco. The split vote means … | Congress must act.
- @copycense: UK court: Pink Floyd rights > EMI’s ringtone exploitation /HT @copyrightgirl | Welcome to the Machine
- @UsefulArts: Humanizing brands can make them real. But branding humans may commoditize them. @davidscohen: @nwjerseyliz | Nice
- @InternetLaw: Goldman: “Ripoff Report isn’t bound by injunction against user post–Blockowicz v. Williams” | Wow!
- @ipwatchdog‘s Top 10 Patent, Innovation & IP Events of 2010 – Couple of Supreme Court cases, Apple, USPTO and more.
- @ProfDoane: RT @CopyrightLaw: “Crookes, RIAA, MPAA, ICE — ‘Linking Is Publishing‘” | Nonsense!
- Federal Judge Recommends Criminal Charges for Lawyers Who Questioned His Impartiality – ABA Journal via @AddToAny
So what is the meaning of all this? Two things. One is you should consider looking or bookmarking these links because they are important things to be abreast of for people who like this blog. Two is you should follow these people Twitter, too. Why?
Because I do!