I’m high-ranked and I know it
Is LIKELIHOOD OF CONFUSION® really all that? Rankings-wise? Is it really one of the top law blogs in the galaxy?
It is, for what that’s worth.
As of right now, here are some rankings and high-class recommendations of note:
- All legal blogs on Avvo.com
- Most popular law blogs this month on Justia (sometimes)
- All IP law blogs, by popularity, on Justia
- All copyright law blogs, by popularity on Justia (whoa!)
- Alltop’s law blogs
- The Library of Congress’s Legal Blawgs Web Archive
- George Washington University’s Guide to Legal Blogs (“Trademark Blogs” list)
- Then there’s this kind of odd thing, plus SiNApSE’s Ten Titans of the IP blog world and also something called Inspired Sites where this blog is categorized under “Naming / Branding / Language” rather than law, which is, as the young folk say, “kind of cool.”
Of course, it’s easy to game almost any ranking system — not that I’ve tried to… as such.
These just are what they are though, and they’re more or less working for me.