Last week’s notable and topical tweets and re-tweets on my Twitter feed:
- @blawgreview Duncan Bucknell’s IP Think Tank hosts BR222, a carnival ride down under.
- @piercelaw RT @gfiremark Court bars fair use def for Tenenbaum, huge blow; proposed defense ‘would swallow copyright’
- @walterolson Sculptor of “Wall Street Bull” sculpture sues over book that used photo of it on cover (@Carney)
- @citmedialaw The AP of Oz: Associated Press bans reporters from peeking behind its false DRM curtain
- @nipper Free legal advice: if you rip a CD or DVD, it’s not something you document via a tweet. #Plaintiff‘s ExhibitNo.1