As threatened in the previous post, and by way of rounding up blog posts and other items that should be of interest to LIKELIHOOD OF CONFUSION® readers, here are those topically relevant and particularly interesting Twitter finds, and in some case original tweets, that I have not already elevated to a post from the last week or so, reformatted for friendlier reading.
- @blawgreview Duncan Bucknell’s IP Think Tank hosts Blog Review #222, a carnival ride down under.
- @germantrademark: LEGO brick – German TM canceled by Fed. Ct. of Justice (BGH) — See my take on Lego here
- @BeelJDPhD: “Are Tweets copyright protected?” — WIPO Magazine. Good short discussion, with conclusion “usually no”
- @jdigiacomo RT @walterolson: AP: link-and-a-headline use of its stories violates copyright, may come after bloggers [See this for background]
- @BlawgWhisperer FutureLawyer: WiFi $8-13 in flight. “Will be digging in pockets for cash.” — Meh. My pal hacked in free!
- @Mark_Britton RT @joshuamking: Avvo update – you can now add links/badges from your profile to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- @mglickman Apple Withdraws Lawsuit Against Wiki Site Owner Over iPhone/iPod Interoperability Hack Discussion
- @mschwimmer YANKEES DEMAND ‘HOUSE THAT JUICE BUILT’ T-SHIRTS BE BANNED – NY Post – Ruthless!
- Think you own your Kindle books? – Computerworld Blogs
Ok, back to work now!