Originally posted 2009-07-27 11:03:15. Republished by Blog Post Promoter
As threatened in the previous post, and by way of rounding up blog posts and other items that should be of interest to LIKELIHOOD OF CONFUSION® readers, here are those topically relevant and particularly interesting Twitter finds, and in some case original tweets, that I have not already elevated to a post from the last week or so, reformatted for friendlier reading.
- @blawgreview Duncan Bucknell’s IP Think Tank hosts Blog Review #222, a carnival ride down under.
- @germantrademark: LEGO brick – German TM canceled by Fed. Ct. of Justice (BGH) — See my take on Lego here
- @BeelJDPhD: “Are Tweets copyright protected?” — WIPO Magazine. Good short discussion, with conclusion “usually no”
- @jdigiacomo RT @walterolson: AP: link-and-a-headline use of its stories violates copyright, may come after bloggers [See this for background]
- @BlawgWhisperer FutureLawyer: WiFi $8-13 in flight. “Will be digging in pockets for cash.” — Meh. My pal hacked in free!
- @Mark_Britton RT @joshuamking: Avvo update – you can now add links/badges from your profile to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- @mglickman Apple Withdraws Lawsuit Against Wiki Site Owner Over iPhone/iPod Interoperability Hack Discussion
- @mschwimmer YANKEES DEMAND ‘HOUSE THAT JUICE BUILT’ T-SHIRTS BE BANNED – NY Post – Ruthless!
- Think you own your Kindle books? – Computerworld Blogs
Ok, back to work now!