Tweets for the sweet
It’s been a couple of weeks, but then again no one was really out there anyway — here are the recent topical tweets I’ve shared with the vast subscribership of @roncoleman:
- @Adrianos RT @ABAJournal: Meet John Doe: Internet defam. plntfs itching for the chance | (See mine here)
- @Alltop: 10 best and worst Internet company names of the decade
- @EFF: Citizen Media Law Project’s blogger’s guide to FTC’s vague new regulations
- @fredabramson @thetrialwarrior @BlawgTweets: New @odonnellsteve: How many copyrights does your blog infringe?
- @Adrianos: Court Refuses Request to Unmask Anonymous Blogger who Was Not a Party to a Suit
- @overlawyered: FindLaw ripped by @Turkewitz over network of lookalike client-chasing blogs
- @InternetLaw: “Federal Rule Bars Post-Judgment Injunctive Relief against Web Site for Third-Party Defamatory Posts”
- @CopyrightLaw: “Marvel Sues To Keep Spider-Man, X-Men Copyrights”
All good stuff, and this is easier than blogging, right?