To die for!
Originally posted 2014-11-26 12:58:02. Republished by Blog Post Promoter
My own moments of snark notwithstanding–no, you don’t even get a link; if you missed it, then good–I am pleased to announce that the very bestest blog on fashion IP is back on track after an utterly inexcusable fashionable hiatus from posting: Susan Scafidi’s Counterfit Chic!
Now I have to go back to checking, but it will be a pleasure as I:
- Read about Marc Jacobs’s sartorially incorrect stitchwork!
- Delve into online fashion discount website Gilt Groupe’s struggle with the dark side!
- Touch lightly on the name, the shame and the fame game for Joseph Abboud (which I did a little more footwork on here–just saying)!
- Nod my head knowingly with respect to lefty fave and gold-plated phony John Edwards’s cad-like fashion-label switcheroo!
- Get schooled on what Susan calls a “trendlet” of the use of trade dress claims as fodder for copycat lawsuits among designers! (This is a big story, by the way!)
Oh there’s more, more, more, which is how we like it. Get Counterfeit Chic back on your short list!