I have written about the “failure to function” problem and “garbagio trademarks” over and over again. But don’t let it be said no one is doing anything about it! Here’s a panel you should definitely consider attending if you’re anywhere near Boston this coming week — it’s on November 5, 2019:
And when I say top of the heap, I mean it. These people know their stuff. Per TTABlog, here’s the lineup of panelists:
- John L. Welch, Author, TTABlog and Counsel, Wolf Greenfield & Sacks PC
- Josh Jarvis, Partner and Co-Chair, Trademark, Copyright & Unfair Competition Practice, Foley Hoag LLP
- Alexandra Roberts, Associate Professor, University of New Hampshire School of Law
- Daniel McKinnon, Head of Global Brand Protection and Senior Counsel, New Balance
- Susan Barbieri Montgomery, Executive Professor of Law and Business, Northeastern University (Moderator)
It’s all good, and it’s free. But hurry up and register!