I tweeted this
Originally posted 2011-07-05 16:43:08. Republished by Blog Post Promoter
I’ve been unusually busy doing legal work in the last few weeks–filing briefs and generally making the world safe for my clients’ righteous activities. So I have neglected this space a bit.
But I am staying on top of things, at least, via Twitter, during stolen moments on New Jersey Transit train platforms and other exotic locations. So here is one of my semi-monthly updates of the sorts of topically relevant things I’ve seen fit to pass along via @roncoleman since the last installment on January 25th:
- RT @ScottGreenfield: Think Angry Thoughts, But Don’t File Them
- RT @MegLG: Senator Leahy (D-VT) introduces trademark legislation, decries TM bullies
- RT @CopyrightLaw: “Copyright Office: online distribution of a work = publication” | This was in doubt?
- RT @MegLG: Why is the secret copyright treaty a secret? | That is a secret.
- RT @Lawline: Your Reputation: Hard to Build, Easy to Harm
- RT @InternetLaw: “You Can’t Get Rid Of Anonymity Online, Even If You Wanted To”
- RT @copycense: Federal judge dismisses NCAA attempt to halt antitrust suit about using players’ likenesses
- RT @copycense: NY’s radical expansion of publicity rights: Persona of the dead = personal property | Dead hand lives
- RT @blawgreview: Blawg Review #251 is up at the Canadian TM Blog, and it’s a really good one! | And polite.
It’s not figure skating, but I do my little piece with grace and aplomb, don’t I?
Well, there are links, anyway.