I’m here now for tomorrow’s McCarthy Institute and Microsoft Corporation Symposium, “Trademark Law and Its Challenges 2017” at the Amazon Corporate Conference Center.
My panel looks like this:
9:50AM-11:00AM Trademark Disparagement and the First Amendment
- Marc Levy, Partner, Seed IP Law Group (Moderator)
- Tom McCarthy, Senior Professor, USF School of Law
- Lorelei Ritchie, Administrative Trademark Judge, USPTO TTAB
- Ronald Coleman, Partner, Archer & Greiner
- Makalika Naholowaa, Attorney, Corporate, External & Legal Affairs, Microsoft
- Stephen Coates, Senior Counsel, Amazon
Yes, that does seem like a lot to pack into 70 minutes. But I have carefully chosen 26 words and I am, of course, looking forward to it.
Originally posted 2017-02-16 17:14:05. Republished by Blog Post Promoter