Despite being unduly influenced virtually the whole time by narsty opoid medications so they could shut up my gallbladder till they yanked it out (warning — link not safe for lunch) — or, perhaps, precisely by virtue of that influence?* — these are the terrifickest tweets t’at was via @roncoleman last week:
- @IPThinkTank David Kappos comments on fraud and other trademark issues http://cli.gs/qLnXG
- @bowtielaw The Relevance of Facebook Evidence: Social networking litigation http://bit.ly/1p203U
- @mattsaunders: School of Visual Arts offering a Masters of Professional Studies in Branding program http://bit.ly/3kNDw0
- @gfiremark Dont Be Moral: Ars Technicas Critique of How Googles Patry Instructs Us All http://bit.ly/3sVO6R
- @tweetmcg: 20 Must-Read Articles on Social Media Ethics for Lawyers & Judges. http://bit.ly/3kaeCK(via @thelegalintel)
- @CopyrightLaw: “Introducing the ‘psycho-acoustic simulation’ defense to copyright infringement”
- @patentlyo: TM Cancellation: Presumption of Validity includes Presumption of Acquired Distinctivene..http://digg.com/u1Fnz1
- @BrettTrout What you have suspected all along: Most people are not smart enough to lie effectively. http://is.gd/4P23B
- @ScottGreenfield Lawyers want to “market”? Sell top quality representation, client service, scrupulous ethics, intelligence <– actions.
Why on these retweets alone that’s plenty to crow about! And my very own:
So Twitter kept me with fowl of a feather for the week, but let’s face it, hospitals are for the birds. Anyway, I’m back on my perch and will be getting those early worms, or whatever those people do who get up too fast, as usual!