Here’s what I have been chirping about lately:
- RT @ArsLaw: Tenenbaum: $675K stat. dams absurd; I caused $21 in losses | Ok, even I don’t buy that math.
- RT @CopyrightLaw: Exclusive Rights: “11th Cir. finds medical forms lack sufficient originality; rejects Feist standard”
- RT @CopyrightLaw: Goldman: “Rare Ruling on Damages for Sending Bogus Copyright Takedown Notice–Lenz v. Universal”
- RT @internetcases RT @ernieattorney: Judge sides w/mom who used Prince cut in background of YouTube video /via @cyberlaw
- RT @overlawyered @petewarden: Anyone with $ can sue anyone with less $ and put him out of business | Pretty much.
- RT @smbayard: ABA Journal on recent PA decision refusing to unmask anonymous news site commenters – Nice props
- RT @InternetLaw: Court says Apple doesn’t own the letter ‘I’”
Yes, a big couple of weeks for copyright to followers of the profound @roncoleman 140-gauge stream–but that Apple decision this week does bring up the rear nicely on trademark news. Either way, it’s good to hang around smart people, because contrary to popular belief to the contrary, it can make you look smart, too!
Have a great weekend!
Originally posted 2013-03-05 17:36:18. Republished by Blog Post Promoter
One Reply to “Semi-monthly off the wall tweets”
“RT @ArsLaw: Tenenbaum: $675K stat. dams absurd; I caused $21 in losses | Ok, even I donâ€™t buy that math.”
I like his creative thinking, but he clearly failed math. And Econ as well.
Comments are closed.