[From October 26, 2009:] Here are last week’s greatest twits from @roncoleman:
- RT @ptolawyer: Subway sues Vegas restaurant for TM infringement -TacticalIP.com IP Bully of the Month? http://bit.ly/3c2lNO
- RT @nowsourcing: RT @toprank The Truth About SEO http://retwt.me/180kb
- RT @VBalasubramani: AutoAdmit web defame case settled http://bit.ly/1DX5kp (@bnatechlaw) case –> issues re online interaction, anonymity
- RT @GuyKawasaki: 25 logos that underwent makeovers in 2009 http://om.ly/RDAr
- RT @EFF: NPR sends bogus DMCA takedown over anti-same-sex-marriage ad; another political “fair MISuse” http://bit.ly/4q4Vzk
- RT @CopyrightLaw Harry Potter themed dinner banned for ‘infringing copyright’ http://tinyurl.com/yzxnnad
As to the last of these, you will want to see, of course, my continuing series on the wicked ways of Lady Voldemart herself.
I wrote “VoldeMART” there, see. Not VoldeMORT. One’s a “flight” of commerce; the other’s a flight of death. Evidently, however, they flock together.
Originally posted 2010-08-15 17:50:10. Republished by Blog Post Promoter