I don’t know what that’s supposed to mean. I already said I’ve run out of Twitter-related puns. But you have to put something in for the title. I’m open to suggestions for future installments of this feature, by which I share recent topical links that have come my way via Twitter and which I probably re-tweeted via my @roncoleman Twitter feed. But here’s this month’s one of those, going back over the last six weeks or so. There was so much good stuff I’ve categorized it for your blogging pleasure:
- @Randall_Hull @LizerbramLaw: She’s an idiot. RT @TRADEMARKupdate: Woman “trademarks” her name, says no one can use it
- @TTABlog: Precedential No. 38: “COACH” loses TM triple-header: 2(d), 2(e)(1), and dilution
- @InternetLaw: Internet Cases: “Section 230 shields Google from liability for anonymous defamation”
- @mbmiplaw 7th Circuit affirms dismissal of trademark suit that was based on Yahoo! Search results
- @VBalasubramani: NYT sues similar looking anti-paywall site for TM infringement (via @westseattleblog@mschwimmer)
- @eriqgardner: Interesting column on football thriving despite coaches not getting IP protection on play formations
- @patentlyo: #Patent: Guest Post: Open Season on Copyright Infringement Claims? All Hail, or Hate, the “Troll”?
- @CopyrightLaw: EFF: “Copyright law needs a digital-age upgrade” | Sounds familiar
- @EFF: Library of Congress: Copyright is killing sound archiving
- @ProfDoane: How ACTA turns private, non-commercial file sharing Into ‘commercial scale’ criminal infringement
- @VBalasubramani: State of Israel buys @Israel Twitter acct from Isr. Melendez (porn pdxr) | Hope they autoclave it
- @overlawyered: Online sockpuppetry: when is it criminal?: @ScottGreenfield has some questions
- @suffolkmedialaw: Google ordered to unmask N.Y. woman’s cyber foe
- @mglickman Emails and the Common Interest Rule via Cyb3rCrim3
AND SO MUCH MORE
- @TrademarkBlog: The IPKat: The Wonderful IP Story of the “Post-It” Note
- @ballard_ip: Seminar: criminal enforcement of intellectual property rights in SF, Nov. 5th: | Sounds good!
You’ve been marvelous, thank you!
Originally posted 2010-10-27 15:32:21. Republished by Blog Post Promoter