Yes, you can get your trademark judgment enforced in a foreign country!

Originally posted 2010-09-13 10:50:42. Republished by Blog Post Promoter

Uh, not really.  Not in this lifetime.

But you can get it enforced in Canada, which is the next best thing.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.