Your Twitter ways frighten me
Originally posted 2014-03-19 13:12:28. Republished by Blog Post Promoter
I followed a couple of hundred people on Twitter so you don’t have to! Here are topical tweets I’ve enlightened twitterkind with via @roncoleman since the last time I rounded these up ’round the Ides of March:
- What happens to your online data when you die? | A question that’s haunted me as well.
- Is a tweet any less actionable “publication” than mere talk? | NBA referee sues AP over “disparaging” tweet
- @rdd: Chi IP Lit Blog: CLE: What everyone should know about the mechanics of e-discovery
- @TheCyberLawyer: Copyright troll Righthaven achieves spectacular “fair use” loss | Are we sure we wanted this?
- @TacticalIP: DC federal judge orders Time Warner to identify internet subscribers accused of copyright infringement
- @danielhewitt: @kim Watching RIAA.com have their website taken down by #anonymous at 4pm PST. 😉 | Not nice!
- @collenip: RT @kbhilferlaw: NY Ct of Appeals: publishers can file Net copyright disputes where they’re located
- @Ipkat: A short note on Yahoo’s contributory liability for copyright infringement via search results http://tinyurl.com/6zj8k2j
- @GoetzFitz: Why are we following @LexisLegalNews — to get links to material we can’t read? Sorry, gang, it’s 2011. Unfollowed.
- Microsoft mentions Amazon in Apple “App Store” trademark suit via @theinquisitr
- @copyrightlaw “US Government’s ‘Pirate’ Domain Seizures Failed Miserably”
- @BizMediaLaw: How differences between registry & registrar can affect lawsuits to seize domain name http://bit.ly/id75v6 | Yes!
- @Copycense: So read the tea leaves here: COICA is a done deal. You cannot stop it, you can only hope to contain it.
- @ericgoldmanVenkat Blog Post: Court Smacks Down Lawyer Who Tries to Enforce Copyright in 23 Word Email–Stern v. Does
- @Reid_Wilson: 9th Circuit tells Winkelvoss twins: you’re not unintelligent, you don’t get a do-over.
- @IPLawAlerts: Prove your TTAB fraud-on-the-PTO case post-Bose
- @Zernerlaw: RT @Copycense: Study: To students, “piracy” and shoplifting are worlds apart
- @paulalanlevy: Judge Griesa understands how Does are hurt if ID’d in a faraway court w/o jurisdiction
- @truesnowwhite OPEN LETTER to Disney makes headlines at Nick Ashton-Hart’s “The Nikko Daily”
- @TechCrunch: eBay Revenue up 16% to $2.5B by @leenarao | But can’t police counterfeits?
- @TheCyberLawyer: Wikileaks: Police Arrested Movie Pirate As “A Personal Favor” To Movie Official
- @ipwatchdog: Patents, Copyrights & Constitution, Perfect Together. Importance of IP was understood by Madison.
Really, what else would you even need to know?