It’s been a while since I’ve posted that one-in-a-million social media filler, Topical Tweets forwarded via @roncoleman. So now I am:
- RT @abaipl: RT: @ipwatchdog The expansion of overlapping intellectual property rights | Or “claims” to such rights
- RT @ericgoldman: Savvy Louisiana ruling on metatags–Southern Snow v. Snowizard
- RT @TTABlog: INTA, ABA, AIPLA, IPO respond to USPTO request for comments on “Trademark Bullying”
- Related: Pelton’s rundown on Big IP’s “what trademark bullying?” chorus h/t @TTABlog (Oh — mine’s here: )
- RT @ericgoldman: “Consumer Reviews of Doctors and Copyright Law”
- Related: RT @TrademarkBlog: You promise to assign copyright in any bad thing you say about me. Then I’ll bring a DMCA. Wow.
- RT @hankfasthoff: A history of comic book lawsuits, in comic book format – THR, Esq.
- RT @TheCyberLawyer: Intellectual property’s great fallacy by Eric Johnson (UND School of Law)
- RT @kevinokeefe: Fallacy of lawyers using multiple social media identities | See mine
- Related: 4chan founder: Zuckerberg “totally wrong” about online identity | VentureBeat
Thank you for your patronage!
Originally posted 2011-03-14 18:08:09. Republished by Blog Post Promoter
3 Replies to “Brunt of the twitter”
Comments are closed.