Here’s your chance to catch up on some of the microblogging — i.e., intelligent retweeting, the highest form of Twitter — of topical relevance I did in December 2011 and January 2012 via @roncoleman:
- @constructionlaw Christopher Hill – Why No One Reads Your Law Blog | via @Lawyerist
- @techdirt Techdirt – European Court Of Justice Says ISPs Cannot Be Forced To Be Copyright Cops
- @TTABlog Anne Gilson Lalonde: Scandalousness Refusal Affirmed for Candy Trademark [Warning: Post Rated NC-17]
- @TrademarkBlog Dot Anything as Dot Descriptive – Registrability of TLD Suffixes
@ABAipl: Famed Patent Troll Smacked Down Over ‘Anonymous’ Threat Letter via @techdirt
- @ABAipl: Dyson: China’s intellectual property protection um, real bad | China Digital Times (CDT)
- Facebook’s Trademark Hypocrisy – Technology – The Atlantic Wire
- @techdirt: MPAA Boss: If The Chinese Censor The Internet Without A Problem, Why Can’t The US?
- @VBalasubramani: judge: prosecution for harassment by tweets & blog posts barred by 1st Amendment (via @binarybits)
- @DuetsBlog: INTA Seeks to Aid in Protection of Color
- Fair Use Fridays: Hitler Reacts to Stop Online Piracy Act
- @wordpressdotcom:What happens when idiots don’t understand torts
- @ArsRechnica Apple to announce tools, platform to “digitally destroy” textbook publishing: by @foresmac
- @ericgoldman: If you’re upset about Golan v Holder, remember SCOTUS isn’t the villain–it’s Congress for passing the law in the 1st place
- Jenzabar Persists in Trademark Bullying (CL&P Blog)
- @vegasinc: Google files against Righthaven in appeal of copyright case
- @MoFollp: Key Moments in Social Media Law | Very nice job Morrison & Foerster
- @CopyrightLaw “Due Process of Law, First Amendment and Copyright Law: SOPA and PIPA’s Effects”
- @LawWriting: Email Disclaimers: The Modern-Day Mattress Tag? via @WSJLawBlog
- @priorsmart: Just read this: “Politics Of IP” Looks At The National Level [at @ipwatch]
Yes, that’s me: Following the soft-IP tweets so you don’t have to!
One Reply to “The tweetest thing”
Comments are closed.