Anyway, here’s my periodic update of topical tweets via my @roncoleman Twitter feed. Get with it!
- Top 5 Ways to Help Ensure Your Business has Click-Wrap Agreements that Work: | Handy!
- @Alltop: Hypocrisy in Hollywood: The battle over piracy [infographic]
- @Zernerlaw: Eternal Copyright: a modest proposal – Telegraph Blogs | Heh. Only slightly parodic.
- An important TTAB decision, with the usual procedural creaking – Coach Svcs. v. Triumph Learning via @TTABlog
- Lawyers Sue Westlaw, Lexis for copyright in briefs – WSJ Law Blog | See @overlawyered in 2003….
- (Here’s why I remembered that 2003 item on @overlawyered, by the way — link to LIKELIHOOD OF CONFUSION®)
- @rdd: Chi IP Lit post: Lucasfilms Strikes Back Getting Attorney’s Fees
- Righthaven: An Entire Semester Legal Ethics Class via @Instapundit
- @brasonja: What Every Photographer Should Know about Pinterest
- @devlinhartline: Judge strips Righthaven of rights to 278 copyrights and its trademark via
- Amicus curiae weigh in for Pernod Ricard at US Supreme Court in Havana Club case
- @kevinokeefe: Is Another Lawyer Using Your Name on Google to Get Clients? –
@leerosen to be unethical in NC
- @marcorandazzaNew York: Republication of Libel is not Libel
- @FollowtheLawyer: Backlash Against Social Marketing? | The more you sell, the less you sell via @jaybaer
- @CopyrightLaw: “Viacom v. YouTube: The Second Circuit Punts on ‘Right and Ability to Control’”
- E.D. Va.: Facebook “likes” not speech protected by the 1st Amendment via @VBalasubramani & @EricGoldman | Ouch!!!
Now look at the picture.
Originally posted 2014-04-24 11:15:04. Republished by Blog Post Promoter
12 Replies to “Twitter showers bring May followers?”
My favorite items: Righthaven: An Entire Semester Legal Ethics Class via @Instapundit and @brasonja: What Every Photographer Should Know about Pinterest. Thanks for sharing these tweets!
Comments are closed.